Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 30, 2008

Sailing on Lake Lanier

June 24, 2008 - I went sailing on Lake Lanier...yes there was enough water for us to sail on...barely. I went with the Dairy Team from Cargill. These are some of the folks I work with. We were celebrating the awesome results that we achieved this past fiscal year (ended May 31st) as well as the departure of our boss Joe - he is going to work for a huge project within Cargill. It was blazing hot in the sun and we didn't have any wind at first, but we finally got some wind and were able to put up the sail and turn off the motor. The breeze felt great. We went out to dinner afterwards to Third Coast Grill near Lake Lanier Islands. I highly recommend it if you are in the area. We all had a blast and we will miss Joe.

Tammy, Jennifer, Leisha and Jennifer. Our fearless leader Joe.
Joan - the one that put this great trip together.
Jenn's back, Leisha, Emelinda and Bob.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cant wait to see more of Haylie!! She is so cute.

Kathy (Jason, Lance, and Rachel's mom)