Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

2 month Checkup

June 9, 2008 - Haylie went in for her 2 month check up and got her vaccinations. That was fun! She weighed in at 10 lbs 7 ounces and was 22.75 inches long...she is a growing girl. She is in the 50th percentile on weight and 50-60 percentile on length. She drank up her first oral vaccine like I starve her...she was looking for more when they were done. Then came the injections. She cried so hard that she didn't even make noise. Her face was so scrunched up and she turned 12 shades of red. Then the screams began. After her injections I held her tight and rocked her and within a few minutes she was fine. That evening she didn't feel well and we didn't have the best night but all things considered I think she did pretty well.

No comments: