Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, June 22, 2008

Queen of the Crib

June 16, 2008 - Here is Haylie being a happy little girl. She was so cute in her Queen of the Crib outfit that our friend Jeff Perez gave her. See how much she likes it! She was so happy sitting here on the couch I just couldn't resist the photo op. What a smile!Very serious look - I think she looks a lot like Jamie here. And yes, that is a double chin. I'm so glad that she loves her crib. She had to sleep in her pack-n-play bassinet for the first few weeks and didn't like it very much. Thankfully she sleeps so good in her crib. She goes down well and has even started sleeping 6-7 hours at night in her crib. She is my little Frogger with those chubby frog legs.She has grown so much but still looks so tiny in this picture.

2 comments:

HoltonFamily said...

That is such a sweet smile in that top picture!!

khuck said...

It goes by so fast...Todd and I were just looking at Lauren in her crib thinking that soon she'll be too long to even use it as a toddler bed!

She really IS starting to look like Jamie!

(PS. I sent some emails/pics to your home email account!)