Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Monday, June 16, 2008

Under The Sea

June 7, 2008 - We went to the GA Aquarium with Gene and Martha. Martha got tickets for us from Canon. They had never been and it was fun to take Haylie. Unfortunately I didn't have a cute fish outfit for her to wear. You know I saw one right afterwards. It would have been perfect! Oh well, maybe next time.

Sleepy and Hungry!She felt better after she ate.
I love the stingrays. They look like they are smiling at you. The one above looks old and wise.
This grouper looks like it is eyeing Haylie for lunch. They were all up against the window staring at everyone. Happy Haylie!
Proud Grandma and Grandpa.

2 comments:

khuck said...

oh darn it! I have a perfect fish outfit that would probably fit her right about now....

We have to coordinate these things better!

Miss you guys.

HoltonFamily said...

Crunk... I want to catch a fish at least as big as that grouper next weekend...