May 26, 2008 - Isn't Haylie cute in her little strawberry pickin' outfit???
We went to pick strawberries at Washington Farms in Watkinsville. It was really hot outside that day and we had to go around 5:30 pm which wasn't the best time of day. Haylie fell asleep in the car on the way so we had to wake her up when we got there and then took her out in the hot sun which didn't make her a happy strawberry picker! She cried so Jamie did most all of the picking.
When we got back to the car I realized that I didn't have the memory card in my camera so we didn't have any pictures! So, I wiped Haylie down with a wet wipe and she was now awake and reasonably happy so we went back out in the field for a photo shoot to remember our adventure.
Daddy's Little Girl!
Mommy's Little Princess
Look how big I look in my car seat! I'm growing up fast. Look at that face...do you think she is trying to tell us something?
What are you people doing to me??


1 comment:
Love love love the strawberry picking outfit!! I think little girls deserve special outfits for just about everything they do! :)
She's getting so big.....
Post a Comment