Lilypie 1st Birthday PicLilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Winter Storm / Baby Sitting

Jan 19, 2008 - You know how Atlanta is ... a few snow flurries and it is Winter Storm '08! Here we are out in the snow.



That night we got to babysit our favorite "niece" - Ladybug Lauren! Todd, Kate, Barbara & Dan went to a party so we had the honor of watching Lauren for the night. She was such an angel. She got so excited when she came in....and that just gets Lexie even more excited! They just love to play with each other. Lexie likes to give kisses and Lauren likes to pop her on the head and pull her ears. Lexie doesn't seem to mind. I think she just likes the attention. She is surprisingly patient with babies. I can't believe the things she lets them do to her. Lauren and I read some baby/parenting magazines (they were all ripped and wrinkled when we were done) but we both got some good tips from them. Jamie and Lexie played with Lauren. When Jamie went out to get some dinner for us Lauren fell asleep in my lap. What a cutie!!

1 comment:

khuck said...

You know she loved being with you guys...and she loves babies too, so I can only imagine what she'll do when your little one comes! Let's hope there won't be any popping on the head or ear pulling... teehee!