Feb. 21, 2008 - We finally got the nursery emptied out and the paint picked out and bought. So, this week my mom came over to help Jamie paint the nursery. Of course, I took pictures and Lexie supervised. Somehow she is always the supervisor and never the worker! Hummm. . Here they are hard at work:

Feb. 23, 2008 - my mom came over and helped me put up the border. She actually did most of the work but I did help some this time. They wouldn't let me help paint because of the paint fumes but putting up border was OK. Jamie was out of town so my mom and I did it ourselves while my dad babysat Logan. Here's proof that I actually did help:

I am really happy with the finished nursery. It turned out so cute!! I can't wait to get the furniture and all of the bedding and accessories. It will be perfect!


1 comment:
oh that did turn out so sweet....I can't wait to see the finished room!
Post a Comment