March 15, 2008 - Kate Marschke threw me a baby shower at her house for all my friends. The ladies from Jamie and I's mixed doubles team and the wives of Jamie's tennis buddies were there - I was so happy they were all there.
My scrapbooking friends Melissa and Tina were there (this is like my online scrapbook!), Erin who I used to work with, and all of our high school buddies or their wives made it.
Denise and Angie J had their new baby boys and Lauren was there in her party dress. Jenn Holton left all of her babies at home with Jeff! A nice break for her!
I got a couple of diaper cakes - you can never get too many of those....or wipes! 
Kate did an excellent job! Here house was decorated so cute. She took pictures of Jamie and I and blew them up and cut out our heads then decorated us with outfits for Baby Girl. Too cute. 

The food was great too. Thanks to everyone that came. I truly am blessed with so many wonderful friends in my life!


No comments:
Post a Comment